Motor Neuron Disease (MND)- Status & Blog
New Website For Motor Neuron Disease (June 2016 ) There is No Treatment There is No Cure Please raise World Awareness by sharing on Facebook & clicking on this website
Contact this site using Contact tab
Website - Status
This website is under construction -
The website has been started to communicate by an MND Blog, MND News & e-mail Contact Form the latest information, treatments, contacts & links to useful websites for MND.
It follows an MND diagnosed patient from the start including useful information obtained, the most useful equipment suppliers & medical help worldwide through a Blog
1. To raise the awareness & profile of MND worldwide to the public, medical experts, research experts, high profile
people & people with new ideas - UPDATE - raised awareness through this website using Facebook & by public
clicking on this website & through music & social contacts in in UK, USA & Canada - result website climbing to top of
2. To raise the importance of raising & progressing Genetic Coding & Stem Cell Research to cure MND & in turn provide a
platform for curing most diseases
3. To find out what is going on with MND, who is doing the MND work & making breakthroughs in MND, Genetic Coding &
Stem Cell Research - UPDATE - author now on MND Research circulation lists for SITtraN - Sheffield University. Euan
MacDonald Centre for MND,
4. To get people with new ideas about MND together - UPDATE - see Important News below - BBC TV programme
Incredible Medicine - Dr Gabriel Weston
5. To get people with MND patients & personal experience together to determine how to pick up the disease early &
quickly to be able treat it early & develop more accurate faster tests to determine the type of MND
Website - Mission Statement
Important News -
6 January 2017
BBC TV MND LINKS -
This link goes to the page with all the following links on - http://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=MND+
SCOTLAND TO LEAD MND RESEARCH - http://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=MND+
6 JAN 2017
BBC TV FIRST ITEM MAIN NEWS 10 PM LIVE / DIE - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-38500873
Update - patient allowed to take the legal case to court
ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-36901867
SWANSEA UNIVERSITY MND POSSIBLE TREATMENT -
September 2016 BBC TV News -
New UK Centre for Biomedical Science with top experts in the world working together to make progress to find treatments leading to cures for complicated medical conditions.
This is an oportunity to raise MND awareness to this centre & the world & make real progress to a treatment & cure for MND.
The first of more than 1,200 biomedical scientists have moved into the new £650 million Francis Crick Institute in central London.
It will explore fundamental science questions around diseases like cancer, stroke, infections and neurodegenerative conditions in order to find new ways to prevent, diagnose and treat them. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37248197
FRANCIS CRICK INSTITIUTE DISAPPOINTING NEWS - CEO REPLY TO THIS WEBSITE STATES THAT THE INSTITUTE WILL NOT BE RESEARCHING MND
29 October 2016
Check out MND Association Conference at Leeds
Video Reommendations -
VIDEO NO. 1 AT TOP Research and Questions
Dr Ramesh or our Director of Research, Dr Brian Dickie
VIDEO NO. 6 2016 Keynote Speech - Professor Dame Pamela Shaw - Sitran - Sheffield
11 March 2017
Check out MND Association Conference at Taunton
VIDEO RECOMMENDATIONS TO FOLLOW
March 2017 BBC 2
Check out BBC 2 TV Programme Incredible Medicine introduced by Dr. Gabriel Weston from her casebook - 4 out of 6 Episodes still available on BBC TV iPLayer at present 14 March 2017 - programme covers solving extreme medical conditions including Stem Cell replacement - Includes one MS patient where healthy stem cells are harvested then used to replace unhealthy stem cells - replacement appears to have stopped the MS & returned the patient to normal health at present
18 March 2017
Check out the Oxford University Hospitals J R Hospital MND Clinic & MND Association Conference which we attended
MND Association awaiting vidoes & link from Oxford University
Check out the latest MND research going on at The Euan MacDonald Centre at Edinburgh University you will find it very intersting & giving hope https://media.ed.ac.uk/search/searchkeyword/MND
Check out to see how Scotland are taking MND seriously
MND Cure - Thoughts for today -
1. Low temperature - progressive precise application affect to slow motor neuron disease progress ?
2. Stem Cell Stem cell growth & replacement of damaged stem cells - replace stem cells to prmote ealthy motor neurons - how do you distribute healthy stem cells through a long complex nervous system ?
UPDATE - I believe Stem Cells harvesting & growth of healthy stem cells to replace unhealthy damaged stem cells will be very important & the key to solving MND & other relative diseases (I will put money on it) See Important News on this Home Page March 2017 BBC TV programme Incredible Medicine - Dr. Gabriel Weston
3. Genetic code defect - how do you remove defective codes ?
- could the genetic code be repaired through cross linking ?
- genetic codes of MND related to other medical conditions eg cancer, heart, neurodegerative, ....
4. Chemicals from exotic plants ?
5. Synthetic chemicals ?
6. New tests to diagnose before symtoms & at early stages ?
7. There are many neurodegenerative diseases & conditions why arn't these cases added to statistics - to add weight & momentum to research for a treatment & cure for MND ? Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson Disease, Alzeimers & many other neurodegenerative diseases should be grouped together with MND as it could be considered that they are all basically related & would raise world awareness higher & attract more funding & research as a strong group.
8. MND friendly ?- always check out with a supplier & for yourself that support equipment are MND Friendly & suitable for an MND Patient at all stages of the MND progression (Note - disabled toilets are to a minimum spec. normally used for partially disabled people & people in wheelchairs with big wheels & hand rims or electric wheelchairs / mobilty scooters who can manipulate themselves in to position - they are progressively more difficult for people with MND).
9. Faster drug testing processes - (Sitran) & direct testing of patients (USA).
10. Stop / slow down attacks on motor neurons, fast replication of rogue cells & defective genetic codes (Cancer techniques ? Parkinsons slowing down of disease breakthrough April 2017 released on BBC TV News ?)
11. New class of science & high tech engineering engneers required to work directly with MND & other neurodegenetrative diseases medical research
12. Can the latest Artificicial Intelligence, Robotics, Nanotechnology be used to take over human motor functions to restore movement ?