Motor Neuron Disease (MND)- Status & Blog
New Independent Website For Motor Neuron Disease.
Smart Funding / Smart Medical Research / Smart Medical Engineerng
There is No Effective Treatment. There is No Cure.
Please raise World Awareness by sharing on Facebook & using the link to this website
Please Contact this site using Contact tab (top).
Please use MND Blog tab (top) & we can help each other worldwide.
Public pressure is required contact & raise with your MP. Time for change.
Website - Status UPDATED 18 September 2018
This website was started in June 2016 & was completed 30 April 2018 except for additions, updates, corrections -
The website has been started to communicate by an MND Blog, MND News & e-mail Contact Form the latest information, treatments, contacts & links to useful websites for MND.
It follows an MND diagnosed patient from the start including useful information obtained, the most useful equipment suppliers & medical help worldwide through a Blog
VISITORS 11,729 to 18 September 2018
1. To raise the awareness & profile of MND worldwide to the public, medical experts, research experts, high profile
people & people with new ideas - UPDATE - raised awareness through this website using Facebook & by public
using link to this website & through music & social contacts in in UK, USA & Canada - result website climbed to top of
Google under website name (8000 visitors)
2. To raise the importance of raising & progressing Genetic Coding & Stem Cell Research to cure MND & in turn provide a
platform for curing most diseases - UPDATE - At MND Conferences people are starting to listen to us but will not act nor advertise
MND yet most of public do not know about MND except recent BBC TV where patients want to take their life & still the
MND Association will not advertise saying all money goes to research but research in its present form is not getting
the results so time for change new medical engineers & maximum public awareness to apply more public pressure is needed
3. To find out what is going on with MND, who is doing the MND work & making breakthroughs in MND, Genetic Coding &
Stem Cell Research - UPDATE - author now on MND Research circulation lists for SITtraN - Sheffield University. Euan
MacDonald Centre - Edinburgh University, Applied for circulation list to Chris Shaw, Kings College - London (Genetics) NO REPLY & Dr Alex
Whitworth - Cambridge University, Oxford University NO REPLY Looking for MND Contacts in USA, Canada, Europe, Japan. Russia, Australia.
4. To get people with new ideas about MND together - UPDATE - see Important News below - BBC TV programme
Incredible Medicine - Dr Gabriel Weston - Principal is - getting experts in their medical field to specifically concentrate on one patient until an a
treatment or cure is developed. BBC 2 TV Mondays at 9 pm The Human Body - Stem Cells organ specific now a Japanese scientist is developing
new idea fooling organs with stem cells which is working & leading to UK research trials on using the technique for growing hearts
5. To get people with MND patients & personal experience together to determine how to pick up the disease early &
quickly to be able treat it early & develop more accurate faster tests to determine the type of MND - UPDATE - Check out this website - Check out
how Scotland are doing see Important News July 2017 - Principal is concentrate on each patient & get to know what is happening in the real world &
do something about it rather than go through standard clinics procedures & Government support
Website - Mission Statement UPDATED 17 APRIL 2018
IMPORTANT NEWS - Click on News / MND Latest tab for latest developments leading to treatments & cures
UPDATE 11 September 2018 - New Music Album by Chris Grant (UK) Author for this website offering CDs & Downloads for sale to raise donations for MND UK, MND Australia & MND New Zealand
75 % of price to MND 25% costs for limited time. Try before you buy - samples to be put on www.chrisgrantuk.co.uk & music sites asap
Author Raising Awareness & Funds with new audiences through visit & music in Australia & New Zealand October & November 2018 with MND UK, MND Australia & MND New Zealand.
Author invited to MND Research at Edinburgh University & Cambridge University to gain better Understanding of MND Science & medicine
Authors Thoughts For Today - Give yours in the Status & Blog UPDATED 17 APRIL 2018
MND Cure - Thoughts for today -
1. Low temperature ? - progressive precise application affect to slow motor neuron disease progress ?
2. Stem Cell Stem cell growth & replacement of damaged stem cells ?- replace stem cells to prmote ealthy motor neurons - how do you distribute healthy stem cells hrough a long complex nervous system ?
UPDATE - I believe Stem Cells harvesting & growth of healthy stem cells to replace unhealthy damaged stem cells will be very important & the key to solving MND & other relative diseases (I will put money on it) See Important News on this Home Page March 2017 BBC TV programme Incredible Medicine - Dr. Gabriel Weston
3. Genetic code defect - how do you remove defective codes ?
- could the genetic code be repaired through cross linking ?
- genetic codes of MND related to other medical conditions eg cancer, heart, neurodegerative, ....
4. Chemicals from exotic plants ?
5. Synthetic chemicals ?
6. New tests to diagnose before symtoms & at early stages ?
7. There are many neurodegenerative diseases & conditions why arn't these cases added to statistics ? - to add weight & momentum to research for a treatment & cure for MND ? Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson Disease, Alzeimers & many other neurodegenerative diseases should be grouped together with MND as it could be considered that they are all basically related & would raise world awareness higher & attract more funding & research as a strong group.
8. MND friendly ?- always check out with a supplier & for yourself that support equipment are MND Friendly & suitable for an MND Patient at all stages of the MND
progression (Note - disabled toilets are to a minimum spec. normally used for partially disabled people & people in wheelchairs with big wheels & hand rims or electric wheelchairs / mobilty scooters who can manipulate themselves in to position - they are progressively more difficult for people with MND).
9. Faster drug testing processes ? - (Sitran) & direct testing of patients (USA).
10. Stop / slow down attacks on motor neurons, fast replication of rogue cells & defective genetic codes ? (Cancer techniques ? Parkinsons slowing down of disease breakthrough April 2017 released on BBC TV News ?)
11. New class of science & high tech engineering engneers required ? to work directly with MND & other neurodegenetrative diseases medical research
12. Can the latest Artificicial Intelligence, Robotics, Nanotechnology be used ? to take over human motor functions to restore movement ?
13. Nerve deterioration stop ? - at start of disease
14. Nerve regeneration ? - regrowth
MND PATIENTS DISABLED EQUIPMENT & FACILITIES FOR SALE - UPDATED 30 JULY 2018